As always, Speed Circuit is committed to protecting the health, safety and well-being of our Team, Guests, and those around us. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 (commonly known as coronavirus) situation and are taking steps as a team to help our community stay safe and healthy based on the recommendation of the CDC, WHO and local regulatory agencies.
- We are reinforcing illness prevention procedures with all Team Members as recommended by the medical community, including temperature checks at beginning of shifts, frequent handwashing, avoiding contact with your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands, and avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Our Team Members are required to wear masks while at work.
- We are instructing Team Members who are exhibiting symptoms of illness to stay home or seek care from a medical provider when necessary.
We have implemented enhanced protocols for cleaning and sanitizing our equipment including:
- Conducting regular and frequent disinfecting of high-touch areas (including, steering wheels, helmets, screen surfaces and counter tops)
- Supplying hand sanitizer throughout the facility
- Providing full face head socks to guests (annual license must be purchased to receive)
Additional information and associated government health guidelines are available through the following resources: