Guest Code of Conduct
Speed Circuit's Guest Code of Conduct
Speed Circuit is committed to Protecting the Fun by providing a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all guests. To help us fulfill our commitment, we ask that you honor this Code of Conduct.
The following behaviors or acts are not permitted at Speed Circuit:
• Carrying firearms, ammunition, knives and weapons of any kind and any other prohibited item. Speed Circuit reserves the right to prohibit any items at their discretion
• Unsolicited photographing or video recording that disrupts a guest’s experience or interferes with facility operations
• Unruly or disruptive behavior that interferes with guests’ enjoyment of the facility including running, the incitement of running, and blocking midways and exits
• Fighting or physical aggression of any kind, including verbal and physical assaults
• Acts or behavior that management determines is a safety concern or that interrupts facility operations or guests’ experience
• Harassing/threatening behavior, sexual misconduct or lewd behavior including inappropriate interaction with guests or associates
• Offensive language or gestures
• Clothing with offensive language, obscene gestures/graphics, or nudity or clothing that does not sufficiently cover undergarments
• Intoxication or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
• Smoking/Vaping is not permitted inside the facility
• Entering restricted areas including but not limited to pit area, shop, or break room areas
• Theft of any kind
•Selling race credits or soliciting and distributing literature not sponsored by the facility
• Refusing to follow verbal or printed instructions or cooperate with personnel or security
Children/Teens - Notice to Parents & Guardians
Parents or guardians are responsible for the behavior of their minor children. Appropriate behavior and supervision are the responsibility of the parent/guardian and is always expected. We strongly recommend that minors (under 18) be accompanied by an adult. The facility does not assume any responsibility or liability for unattended minors. Parents/guardians may be held legally liable for all acts of the children under their care.
Conduct deemed by Speed Circuit to be inappropriate for the peace and good order of the facility, guests, or associates, and which may adversely affect the safety of others is not permitted. Anyone who violates the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund.
Guests are encouraged to report any violations of the Guest Code of Conduct or suspicious activity to the nearest Speed Circuit associate.
Speed Circuit reserves the right to revise or modify this Code of Conduct with or without notice.
Notice: Speed Circuit's Security personnel utilize surveillance cameras as part of their overall security program.
And For All Toddlers...
A little more about the toddler area, sitting over background image of the area.